DescriptionGuide the adoption of process change
Why do process changes fail? FEAR! Acceptance is the most challenging part of implementing process change. Significant efforts involving and engaging stakeholders, including leaders/process owners and workers, in implementation planning increases the success of sustainability. Communicating benefits, recognizing significance of change for those working in the process, and involving them in the implementation process will accelerate adoption of the change.
This course presents tools and techniques to assess, plan for and manage process implementation. Some process changes are simple and some require significant investments in time, technology and people; up-front considerations will ensure those investments are fruitful and have impact for success.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Determine competency and capacity for process change, and who to focus efforts on
- Define a strategy for preparing, managing and reinforcing process change
- Develop a change management plan, including communication, involvement, actions and roles, for the process change
- React to and sustain process changes through the implementation and initial phases
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Process Improvement Certificate link below.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Business Process Improvement Certificate : Required Courses