DescriptionGuide the adoption of a process change.
One of the most challenging parts of implementing a process change is acceptance.
This course will help you overcome roadblocks in implementation by presenting you with tools and techniques to assess, plan for, and manage process implementation.
You’ll learn how to accelerate the adoption of a process change by engaging stakeholders, communicating the benefits of the change, recognizing the significance of the change, and involving stakeholders in the implementation process.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- determine which stakeholders to focus on during a change.
- prepare, manage, and reinforce a process change.
- develop a change-management plan, including communication, involvement, actions, and roles.
- sustain a process change through its implementation and its initial phases.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Business Process Improvement Certificate : Required Courses