DescriptionBe more strategic in your work.
Improve success by aligning with the larger goals of the organization
How do your everyday actions impact the business? This course offers a view from a business leadership perspective, and will simulate key business decisions and influences that enable strategic alignment and support. Topics include the business case for work efforts, how they are selected, linkage to strategy, culture, marketing and finance. Learners will engage with the course content through interactive, small group, simulations and discussion.
- Define business acumen
- Describe how your role links to the strategic direction of your organization
- Apply strategic alignment to business decisions, communications, and interactions with colleagues
- Explain how P&L and cashflow link to business acumen
- Discuss and apply evaluation methods to the cost/benefit of projects and work
- Describe how organization initiatives are selected and funded
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analysis or Project Management Certificate link below.