DescriptionProduce error-free business communications to protect and enhance your professional image.
Using correct and clear grammar is essential to writing professionally. However, constant rule changes and variations in computer grammar tools can make it difficult to know what’s right. In this course, you will learn how to apply the most practical correctness rules, those that everyone relies on daily.
You will learn how to write with far fewer errors, whether for simple emails or complex reports.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- demonstrate an updated understanding of correct guidelines for grammar, usage, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling.
- capitalize on the suggestions from your computer’s grammar tool.
- note recent changes in acceptable English usage and business style.
- dispel widespread misconceptions about what is considered correct grammar.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Business Writing Certificate : Required Courses (Choose 5)