DescriptionLearn to apply current guidelines for the most practical correctness rules, the ones that everyone relies on daily. You will learn to write with far fewer errors, whether writing simple emails or complex reports.
Produce error-free business communications to protect and enhance your professional image
Even if you did well in English classes in the past, you may occasionally have difficulty correcting your own or others' writing. Are you confused about recent changes in what is considered correct? Do suggestions from your grammar checker sometimes seem unhelpful?
In this course, you will learn how to apply the current guidelines for the most practical correctness rules, the ones that everyone relies on daily. You will learn how to write with far fewer errors, whether writing simple emails or complex reports.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an updated understanding of correct guidelines for grammar and usage, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling
- Capitalize on messages from computers' grammar checkers
- Note recent changes in acceptable English usage and business style
- Dispel widespread misconceptions about what is considered correct
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Writing Certificate link below.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Writing Certificate : Required Courses (Choose 5)