DescriptionEffective business analysis approaches that influence project work
Planning business analysis activities is critical to project success. This course will discover methods and tools for determining the business analysis approach for the project, determining the activities needed to complete the requirements elicitation and analysis phases, estimating the business analysis work, and ensuring the plan is communicated and managed to mitigate the requirements process becoming the project risk or bottleneck.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify the important pieces of planning business analysis work for the project
- Select the tools and techniques to use for various types of projects, stakeholder groups, and common scenarios
- Practice estimating business analysis work while learning to collaborate with project managers
- Identify and manage risks associated with business analysis activities
- Understand how to document, collaborate, and communicate the business analysis plan to your team
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate : Elective