DescriptionAssess training needs and analyze performance improvement solutions
Identifying training needs and deciding on solutions is a challenge virtually every training professional experiences. Using various assessment tools and best practices enables you to identify the knowledge and skills gaps of your training audiences. This course will focus on uncovering root causes of performance problems and linking needs analysis results to specific performance improvement solutions. You will learn not only what to ask, but how to ask it.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Ensure success by gaining commitment from senior leadership
- Assess training needs at the individual, group, and organization level
- Develop assessment instruments such as surveys, and conduct focus groups
- Link needs assessment to organization strategy and competency profiles/models
- Determine when training is an appropriate performance improvement solution
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required