DescriptionAssess training needs and analyze performance improvement solutions.
As a trainer, one of your core skills is identifying training needs and deciding on solutions.
This course will give you various assessment tools and teach you the best practices that enable you to identify the knowledge and skills gaps of your training audiences. You will learn how to uncover the root causes of performance problems and how to analyze needs in order to create specific performance improvement solutions.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- ensure success by gaining commitment from senior leadership.
- assess training needs at the individual, group, and organization levels.
- develop assessment instruments such as surveys and focus groups.
- link the needs assessment to the organization strategy and competency models.
- determine when training is an appropriate performance improvement solution.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required