DescriptionApply several evaluation techniques to measure the impact of training
Did your participants learn what they needed to? Have they applied it on the job? Evaluation is critical to training success and helps objectively determine where to allocate resources to create the greatest business impact. In this course you will gain a solid understanding of what training-related factors to measure and how to measure them. Explore how to ensure that what is learned in a training environment transfers to on-the-job behaviors. Several evaluation models from industry leaders including Kirkpatrick, Brinkerhoff, and Phillips will be covered.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Create an effective program evaluation that measures participant perceptions through return on investment
- Determine financial benefits of training interventions
- Identify evaluation stakeholders and gain buy-in to participate in evaluation processes
- Decide which evaluation models and levels to use
- Develop evaluation tools, checklists, surveys, and interview questions
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required