DescriptionCreate and apply effective training evaluations.
Evaluation is critical to training success. It helps objectively determine knowledge transfer as well as where to allocate resources to create the greatest business impact.
In this course, you will learn how to create and administer evaluation tools that connect the knowledge and skills acquired by learners in training to subsequent improvements in job performance.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- create an effective program evaluation that strategy measures participant perceptions through return on investment.
- develop evaluation tools, checklists, surveys, and interview questions.
- decide which evaluation models to use.
- identify evaluation stakeholders and gain buy-in to participate in the evaluation process.
- determine when to measure the financial benefits of training interventions.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required