DescriptionUtilize technology to create an interactive online learning environment
Whether you are new to the field or have been training in the classroom for years, this course will help you better understand how to select appropriate technologies to enhance learning. This course addresses how to incorporate technology into a classroom training environment, develop blended learning solutions, and build completely online-delivered courses. You will identify best practices and benefits of utilizing technologies and social media in the classroom and beyond such as classroom clickers, blogs, wikis, and Facebook. An overview of various e-learning software options such as Captivate, Articulate, Raptivity and Lectora is included.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Differentiate benefits of synchronous and asynchronous e-learning
- Recognize when to use various technology tools and determine how much to use
- Compare e-learning development software options
- Explore the use and benefits of m-learning (mobile learning)
- Recognize accessibility and compliance issues and requirements such as SCORM and ADA guidelines