DescriptionUse instructional design principles to develop well-designed performance improvement solutions.
Whether you are creating a new program or redesigning an existing one, using a structured approach ensures course content will meet the needs of your learners and the organization. This course illustrates how to link training design to needs assessment results, create practical lesson plans, and select from a variety of instructional methods. You will explore various training options and alternative performance improvement solutions; recognize different learning styles and identify your personal learning style preferences; and learn how to create engaging learning activities and group exercises for adult learners.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Apply adult learning principles in any training setting
- Identify various types of learning formats including formal, informal, nonformal, and self-directed
- Produce learning materials including participant guides, facilitator guides, and job aids
- Develop criterion-referenced learning assessment questions
- Ensure learning transfer to the workplace
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required