DescriptionLead yourself and your people through the transition periods that accompany change
Change is an inevitable fact of life, however the pace and impact of change in the 21st century is often overwhelming. This does not have to be your everyday reality; change can be anticipated, managed, supported and successfully executed. This course will provide you with the insights and tools you need to guide your team or organization through change. You will learn how to lead yourself and your people through the transition periods that accompany change whether it is self-initiated or imposed. Leading your people, leading transitions, and leading change will be made practical and applicable with a focus on human motivations, human behavior, and organizational dynamics.
- Understand the differences between change and transition
- Identify Kotter's eight steps for leading change effectively
- Formulate effective ways to recognize, prevent, and manage problems related to change management
- Describe ways to increase change readiness and willingness of personnel
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision Certificate : Elective