DescriptionUnderstand early stages of a project in scoping the solution, identifying and managing stakeholders and estimating and planning BA work
Understand the initial scoping of the solution, identifying stakeholder, managing stakeholders, determining an approach for BA work, and planning and estimating BA work. This class utilizes skills learned in previous project management and business analysis courses to effectively plan the business analysis work of projects.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Understand project scope vs. solution scope and document solution scope
- Learn how to identify stakeholders and manage stakeholder relationships
- Learn about common business analysis approaches
- Learn to plan and estimate different approaches to business analysis work
- Learn to communicate and manage the business analysis plan
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analysis Certificate link below.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses