DescriptionRun a successful project.
Once a project has been approved and planned, it needs to be executed.
In this course, you’ll learn how to manage a project team to produce the deliverables specified, within budget and schedule. You’ll learn how to manage project risks, deal with changes to the original plan, and inform stakeholders of progress. You’ll leave this course with the skills you need to take a project or project phase successfully from beginning to end.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- use the project plan as a baseline to track progress.
- create and use an integrated change control system to manage project changes.
- take timely and effective corrective action to keep the project on track.
- implement quality control measures to ensure that deliverables match the project’s requirements.
- formally close a project or project phase.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Project Management Certificate : Required