DescriptionRun a successful project.
Once a project has been approved and planned, it must be executed. This involves managing the project team to produce the deliverables specified, within budget and schedule. In addition, potential project risks and changes to the original plan must be carefully monitored and controlled. Stakeholders must be informed of the project progress. At the conclusion of the project or project phase, it must be closed. This course will provide an overview of the tasks needed to monitor a project and manage any changes through the agreed process, apprise your stakeholders of the project's progress, and perform appropriate tasks to close the project or phase at its completion.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Use the project plan as a baseline to track progress and identify variance
- Create and use an integrated change control system to manage project changes
- Take timely and effective corrective action to keep the project on track
- Implement quality control measures to assure deliverables match requirements
- Formally close a project or project phase
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Project Management Certificate : Required