DescriptionUsing Data to Drive Business Results
HR professionals must be comfortable developing a strategy and identifying where to start, what to measure, and how metrics and analytics can support business strategies. Designed for those in HR who wish to enhance their financial and business acumen, this course covers both the fundamentals of financial concepts as well as insights into how HR professionals can leverage metrics and analytics to support their own activities and, ultimately, drive the organization's business strategy.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Gain an overall understanding financial concepts, metrics and analytics
- Learn how leveraging data drives business results
- Design and develop human capital dashboards
- Use the framework of data, dialogue, action and results to achieve goals
- Complete an action plan to implement workforce metrics and analytics
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses