DescriptionUse data to drive business decisions.
HR professionals must be comfortable developing a strategy and identifying where to start, what to measure, and how metrics and analytics can support business strategies.
This course is designed for those in HR who wish to enhance their financial and business acumen. You’ll learn the fundamentals of financial concepts and gain insights into how HR professionals can leverage metrics and analytics to support their own activities and, ultimately, drive the organization's business strategy.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand financial concepts, metrics, and analytics.
- leverage data to drive business results.
- design and develop human capital dashboards.
- use the framework of data, dialogue, action, and results to achieve goals.
- complete an action plan to implement workforce metrics and analytics.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses