DescriptionLearn to develop and communicate creative solutions to complex problems
"Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them."— Henry Ford
We face decisions and problems every day of our lives. In today's increasingly complex work environment, you can't make progress if you aren't thinking critically about how to address decisions and problems. In addition, individual and group decision making/problem solving is at the heart of handling conflict well. Whatever challenges you face, this course will provide you with productive techniques and tools for moving forward.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Clarify the problem
- Analyze causes to the problem
- Generate new ideas and innovative methods by thinking creatively
- Develop problem solving strategies and action plans
- Analyze implication and complications of the solution
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Communications Certificate : Required Courses