DescriptionContribute effectively to team projects and meetings
The ability to work as a team member has been identified as one of the top non-technical job skills by employers. It isn't enough anymore to be good at your job, working with others has become a critical part of most jobs. The goal of this course is to help you become a top-notch team member who builds strong relationships and engages team members effectively to help your team be more successful and productive.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Works well within the dynamics of a group
- Supports and motivates the group to share information and perform at its best
- Accepts and provides feedback in a constructive and considerate way
- Develops effective communication strategies to balance group and personal goals
- Builds professional relationships
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Communications Certificate : Required Courses