DescriptionTrain, mentor and advise Agile teams.
In this one-day course, attendees receive an overview of the role of "Agile Coach". The course begins by examining the mindset that a coach must develop in order to be successful as well as the behaviors that a coach models while serving a team. Using interactive exercises and discussions, the course then discusses how a coach can best serve the key Agile Roles and help the Team facilitate its chosen Agile method. The Course concludes with the competencies that a coach must possess as he or she trains, mentors and advises the team on their Agile journey.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Define what it means to be an Agile coach
- Understand Agile coaching competencies
- Outline a series of tools and techniques that can be used to grow and develop teams
- Discuss Agile coaching failure, recovery and success modes
- Identify the common paths to becoming a coach
Note: It is strongly recommended to take Agile Fundamentals, Certified ScrumMaster® OR CertifiedScrum Product Owner® before taking this course.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Agile Certificate link below.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Agile Certificate : Required Courses