DescriptionLead using an Agile approach to work.
In this one-day course, attendees will learn the role of leadership in Agile, the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading. The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to learn how Agile brings about a different way to approach work. The work stays the same; how you approach it is what shifts.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Provide an Agile overview for staff managers and associates on Scrum Teams
- Demonstrate leadership and agility
- Understand the Management role in agility
- Determine considerations and common pitfalls for Agile adoption
- Identify paradigm shifts in Agile