DescriptionChoose the right Agile approach to support your organization’s goals and objectives.
Implementing Agile from square one can be intimidating if you’re new to this way of working – and even if you’ve done it before. In this course, attendees will learn how to help organizations choose the right Agile approach to support their goals and objectives, and how to get started making real, positive changes. The instructor will share case studies and personal experiences from Agile transformations that have worked, as well as some that have had less success.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Facilitate a discussion around the question of “Why Agile?”
- Understand the core differences between Scrum, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban
- Support teams and organizations deciding between different Agile methods
- Prepare for the early stages of Scrum, XP, and Kanban adoption
- Coach teams through the process of moving from Project Management to Agile
Note: It is recommended to complete Agile Fundamentals, Certified ScrumMaster® OR CertifiedScrum Product Owner® before taking this course.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form