DescriptionLearn the importance of testing throughout an Agile project.
In this one-day course, attendees examine the Agile mantra of "test early and test often". The classroom will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to learn the shift to testing first and what is needed by teams to move to preventing defects as opposed to hunting for them at the end.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Define traditional quality assurance vs. Agile quality assurance
- Understand principles of Agile testing and avoiding anti-patterns
- Identify test driven and behavior driven development
- Apply Lean software development principles for testing
- Determine acceptance criteria
- Understand continuous integration
Note: It is strongly recommended to take Agile Fundamentals, Certified ScrumMaster® OR CertifiedScrum Product Owner® before taking this course.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Agile Certificate link below.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Agile Certificate : Required Courses