DescriptionLeverage the talent supply chain to plan a successful workforce.
Workforce planning is the strategic alignment of an organization's human capital with its business direction. High-performing human resource professionals need to understand how to analyze the current workforce needs, identify the gap between the present and future, and implement solutions so the organization can accomplish its goals.
This course will provide you with a complete overview of the key components that inform a workforce plan. You’ll develop a plan that articulates the vision for your organization's workforce and skills needed, as well as the resource pools that will serve those needs.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- assess talent needs at the individual and organizational levels.
- analyze competency gaps critical to your business and examine training/development needs.
- conduct staffing projections and workforce gaps analysis.
- learn how to build a comprehensive workforce plan.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses