DescriptionDefine and explore the talent supply chain to build a successful workforce plan
Workforce planning is the strategic alignment of an organization's human capital with its business direction. High-performing human resource professionals need to understand how to analyze the current workforce needs, identify the gap between the present and future, and implement solutions so the organization can accomplish its goals. This course will provide you with a complete overview of the key components impacting a workforce plan that articulates a vision for your organization's workforce and skills needed &present and future& as well as the resource pools that will serve those needs.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Assess talent needs at both individual and organizational level
- Analyze competency gaps critical to your business and examine training/development needs
- Conduct staffing projections and workforce gaps analysis
- Learn how to build a comprehensive workforce plan
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses