DescriptionFor U of M staff, learn about self-awareness, leading people, how to build and manage a high-performance team, and methods for achieving results.
- Navigate a supervisor's role to produce results.
- Strengthen core leadership skills of listening, questioning and clarifying outcomes.
- Identify and leverage personal strengths and purpose.
- Use a variety of management styles to create engagement and results.
- Increase strategies for leading and navigating change.
Focus: Developing Leaders
Content covers self-awareness, leading people, how to build and manage a high-performance team, and methods for achieving results.
- 4-day training*
- Participants enter the Leadership Community of Practice
- Delivered via the College of Continuing and Professional Studies
As an additional benefit, you’ll receive a personal development assessment. Grounded in decades of global research on leader performance, the Hogan Leader Focus aims to simplify and provide insight into six leadership dimensions that will help you understand your leadership style and strengths so you can better plan your career and lead teams more effectively. This assessment must be completed prior to day 1.