DescriptionFor U of M staff, learn about self-awareness, leading people, how to build and manage a high-performance team, and methods for achieving results.
- Navigate a supervisor's role to produce results.
- Strengthen core leadership skills of listening, questioning and clarifying outcomes.
- Identify and leverage personal strengths and purpose.
- Use a variety of management styles to create engagement and results.
- Increase strategies for leading and navigating change.
Focus: Developing Leaders
Content covers self-awareness, leading people, how to build and manage a high-performance team, and methods for achieving results.
- 4-day training*
- Participants enter the Leadership Community of Practice
- Delivered via the College of Continuing and Professional Studies
*By signing up for this course, you are expected to be present and in attendance for the full 4 days of training. This course is highly participative and we ask that you bring your whole self to have the best experience.
If a conflict should arise with one or more of the training days, please notify CCAPS (612-624-4000 or email@example.com) before the beginning of the session to cancel or transfer your registration to a future session.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.