DescriptionThis workshop is an overview of the available technology and tools that make implementing an effective pavement rehabilitation program feasible. A successful program encompasses a full range of rehabilitation strategies as well as maintenance treatments, with the goal of enhancing pavement performance (ride, quality, safety, service life, etc.) and life (LCC, pavement durability).
- Techniques for asphalt and concrete pavement evaluation, including pavement condition rating.
- Discussion of how to select the best rehabilitation strategy; choose the right process at the right time on the right project.
- Overview of the various rehabilitation processes and their construction practices: asphalt reclamation, cold-in-place recycling, overlays, inlays, and new technology or processes; concrete rehabilitation, overlays, and new technology or processes.
- Overview of material properties—how they are used and how to get the best performance from them.
- Introduction to pavement and network performance measures and specifications.
Who should attend
Engineers, managers, supervisors, and technicians responsible for pavement maintenance, design, and construction.
Course Cancellation and Refund PolicyIf you need to cancel your registration, a refund, minus $30, will be issued if you cancel by 5 working days prior to program start. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
Currently there are no sections available for this course. Please watch this website for updates or contact the College of Continuing Education at 612-624-4000.