Leadership is an essential skill for all managers, supervisors and those transitioning into these roles. When moving from peer to manager, new supervisors face a whole new set of challenges. This is an interactive workshop teaching practical, easy to understand, and fundamental methods to grow your leadership skills and become and an effective leader.
- Leadership perspective: Why is leadership important?
- Understanding your leadership style
- Managing different personalities
- Leadership vs Management
- Transitioning into leadership
- Communication tools
- Hiring skilled employees
- Motivating your staff
- Conducting a performance review
- Communicating with customers
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in becoming a supervisor, newly promoted supervisors, or supervisors wishing to enhance their leadership skills, communication, and effectiveness.
For More Information