Instructional Design for eLearning will equip you with tools to design interactive virtual learning experiences.
This is an asynchronous 12-week certificate program with an instructor guiding you through each week of the course. There are deadlines each week of the course to keep you on track. Some of the benefits of this format include:
- flexibility to access the course and complete assignments based on your schedule
- interaction with your instructor and fellow students in asynchronous course discussions
- your instructor is consistently available to answer questions and actively provides feedback and direction on assignments and projects
- new modules open each week to keep you on track and engaged with new content
With this certificate, participants will be equipped to:
- describe instructional design models and learning theories and frameworks and be able to apply learning theories and principles in instructional designs.
- evaluate digital technologies and methods for distance learning, including contemporary trends in eLearning design.
- design inclusive, accessible, effective online training experiences that align with business and learning outcomes.
- reimagine existing face-to-face training for fully online delivery.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form