As the food system is becoming ever more global, companies need to be prepared to protect not only their products but also their reputation. The Food Protection and Defense Institute's Food Defense 2-day In-Person Industry Training teaches food industry professionals how to navigate basic food defense principles, recognize vulnerabilities, and create a tailored food defense plans.
Training topics include:
- Food Defense Introduction and Global Importance
- Threats to the Food System and Vulnerability Assessments
- Policy and Regulation
- Risk Management Mitigation Strategies
- Surveillance and Detection
- Customized Food Defense Plans