DescriptionLeading a major change initiative, whether cutting costs, managing through a crisis, or making good great, can be the defining point of a career. But according to McKinsey, only 30% of change initiatives succeed, equating to high risk for the individuals and organizations involved.
Leading Transformational Change included an excellent variety of instructors, facilitation styles, and topics. The leaders engaged the participants in sharing real world examples and I had many opportunities to discuss my company's own issues. I loved the class.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Carlson Executive Education Advance Certificate of Excellence in Business : 5 Custom Courses
- Carlson Executive Education Certificate of Excellence in Business : 3 Custom Courses
- Carlson Executive Education Certificate of Excellence: Leadership : Required, Elective
- Carlson Executive Education Certificate of Excellence: People & Talent : Elective
- Carlson Executive Education Certificate of Excellence: Strategy & Innovation : Elective
- Carlson Executive Leadership Certificate : Carlson Executive Leadership Certificate, Carlson Executive Leadership Certificate
- Certificate of Distinguished Leadership and Business Administration : Certificate Courses
- Certificate of General Management Excellence : Certificate Courses
Connect with Executive Education
For more information on how Carlson Executive Education can serve you contact Carol Roecklein at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 625-5412.