Rochester Signature Series
Courses for four days. Impact for a lifetime.
The Signature Series takes some of the hottest topics and key professors from the Technological Leadership Institute's Master of Science in the Management of Technology program and offers short courses in Rochester, MN for high-tech professionals and leaders. You will gain information to use immediately at your job and to have ready for future challenges.
Signature Series courses are especially attuned to technical professionals and leaders. Series participants:
- Learn in an executive-style setting with the latest delivery technologies
- Gain knowledge to bridge the gap between business, technology and engineering
- Incorporate their experiences into the course discussions and class exercises
- Meet the other participants and have a chance to develop future business contacts
- Learn from some of the University of Minnesota's world-class faculty
The following courses are offered in the sections to the right:
MTE X502 - Full Series - This option will register you for all four courses at once for the discounted price of $2,300.
MTE X502 - 002 - Managerial Communication for Technological Leaders: Persuasive Writing and Speaking, July 26
MTE X502 - 003 - Corporate Entrepreneurship/Intrapreneurship, July 27
MTE X502 - 004 - Leading in Turbulent Times, August 15
MTE X502 - 005 - Pivotal/Emerging Technologies and Data Management: Synthesis and Integration, August 16
For Further Information
Contact Nick Spase
Technological Leadership Institute