RECORDED Workshop Series - registration is required to gain access to these recordings.
About the Program
Are you an airport manager interested in expanding or refreshing your knowledge in the fundamentals of airport operations or a new manager just getting started? Are you wondering what to look for in your pavement or pondering hangar decisions and maintenance—should you buy, or should you lease? Would you like to gain a better understanding of LED lighting or environmental issues?
If so, join airport managers from across Minnesota for this free four-part virtual workshop series on airport facilities. Each session will focus on two facility-related topics, and you'll learn valuable information from industry experts, MnDOT Aeronautics, and the FAA. You may choose to attend some or all of the sessions, depending on how they pertain to you and fit your schedule. Separate registration is required for each session.
Sessions were held virtually, covering the indicated topics:
- LEDs are here: what you need to know
- Airport navigational aids and lighting systems
- Hangar decisions: to buy or lease?
- Hangar maintenance: floors and doors
- We’ve got you covered! Airport vegetation, landscaping, and wildlife hazard management
- Environmental rules: you don’t know what you don’t know
- Bituminous pavement best practices
- Concrete pavement: maintain to sustain
For more information, please contact Katherine Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-1023.