DescriptionBuild a solid understanding of the discipline and value of business architecture
This course is a one-day introduction to the discipline of business architecture, as well as the roles, practices, tools, and benefits it provides. This course looks at the skills required for success as a business architect, as well as how many other roles in an organization can leverage business architecture techniques and approaches to advance and deliver results. We will clarify the business architecture already present in an organization, how it can be understood and used to identify gaps and opportunities, and touch on how it is used in strategy formation.
• Be introduced to the definition, scope, and the current state of the discipline and practice of business architecture.
• Understand the role and activities of a business architect.
• Understand the practical value of business architecture for organizations.
• Become aware of several commonly used business architecture tools and techniques.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Visit our website for more information on the Business Analysis Certificate program.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analysis Certificate link below.
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Elective Courses