The National Maternal Nutrition Intensive Course is being held on August 1 and August 3, 2022.
Day 1: Monday, August 1, 2022 (Virtual Webinar)
Day 2: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 (Virtual Webinar)
The registration fee of $35.00 per person includes program sessions, and a continuing education certificate for up to 9 contact hours of professional continuing education or Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Viewing details and information will be sent as registration requests are received.
This continuing education program is designed for dietitians, nutritionists, certified nurse midwives, registered nurses and nurse practitioners, physicians and public health professionals who serve preconceptual, pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants, children and families.
This activity has been submitted for approval by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 9.0 CPEs, Level 2.
2022 conference topics include:
- Human-Centered Design for Public Health Professionals with Mikaela Robertson, MPH, RD and Jess Roberts
- An Investigation of Human Milk and the Impact of Maternal Factors Within the Mom-Milk-Baby Triad with Emily Nagel, PhD, RD, LD and Kelsey E. Johnson, PhD
- Feeding Issues in Young Children with Cassaundra Miller, EdD, CCC-SLP
- The Use of Pasteurized Donor Human Milk in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with Amy Hair, MD
- The Reality of Diabetes Care in Pregnancy: Nutrition and Non-Nutritional Issues the Affect Outcomes with Alyce Thomas, MS, RDN
- Creating WIC Counseling Messages for Child Obesity Prevention: a Positive Deviance Approach with Jamie Stang, PhD, MPH, RDN; Zobeida Bonilla, PhD, MPH; Rachel Feinberg and Melissa Vang
Individuals may register for the Webinar program with a credit card. Group registration is available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
A refund for the program can be made if written notice of cancellation is received by July 23, 2022. No-shows will be billed for the full amount. A full refund will be made if the program is not held. The University of Minnesota reserves the right to cancel the live or recorded program if necessary.
All participants must view the videos, complete evaluations and print their certificates by August 28, 2022 at 11:55 pm CT at which time the program will close.
Contact Us: School of Public Health Continuing Education firstname.lastname@example.org.