The National Maternal Nutrition Intensive Course is being held on August 1 and August 3, 2022.
Our first in-person event/virtual webinar will be a hybrid session. Participants who sign up for this segment will meet in person on August 1, 2022, in Minneapolis for the first 3 presentations. The remaining 3 presentations will be a virtual webinar on August 3, 2022. This session is only available in this hybrid format. If you are not able to attend both days, please register for the distance program.
Day 1: Monday, August 1, 2022 (In-Person Event) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Day 2: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 (Virtual Webinar)
The registration fee of $60.00 per person includes program sessions, free parking, lunch on August 1, and a continuing education certificate for up to 9 contact hours of professional continuing education or Continuing Education Units (CEUs). You will be able to select your lunch option at registration.
Viewing details and information will be sent as registration requests are received.
This continuing education program is designed for dietitians, nutritionists, certified nurse midwives, registered nurses and nurse practitioners, physicians and public health professionals who serve preconceptual, pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants, children and families.
This activity has been submitted for approval by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 9.0 CPEs, Level 2.
2022 conference topics include:
- Human-Centered Design for Public Health Professionals with Mikaela Robertson, MPH, RD and Jess Roberts
- An Investigation of Human Milk and the Impact of Maternal Factors Within the Mom-Milk-Baby Triad with Emily Nagel, PhD, RD, LD and Kelsey E. Johnson, PhD
- Feeding Issues in Young Children with Cassaundra Miller, EdD, CCC-SLP
- The Use of Pasteurized Donor Human Milk in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with Amy Hair, MD
- The Reality of Diabetes Care in Pregnancy: Nutrition and Non-Nutritional Issues the Affect Outcomes with Alyce Thomas, MS, RDN
- Creating WIC Counseling Messages for Child Obesity Prevention: a Positive Deviance Approach with Jamie Stang, PhD, MPH, RDN; Zobeida Bonilla, PhD, MPH; Rachel Feinberg and Melissa Vang
Individuals may register for the in-person hybrid program with a credit card. Group registration is available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
A refund for the live program can be made if written notice of cancellation is received by July 23, 2022. No-shows will be billed for the full amount. A full refund will be made if the program is not held. The University of Minnesota reserves the right to cancel the live or recorded program if necessary.
All participants must view the videos, complete evaluations and print their certificates by August 28, 2022 at 11:55 pm CT at which time the program will close.
Contact Us: School of Public Health Continuing Education firstname.lastname@example.org.