A well written business plan is crucial for any entrepreneur, it guides the entrepreneur toward their goals as well as being a tool to obtain financing.
In this Workshop our Expert Business Consultants will cover:
- Why a business plan is necessary
- What is needed in a business plan
- Goals and objectives of a business plan
- How to write a business plan
Cost: $25.00 per person
Location: This workshops takes place at the UMD Center for Economic Development - 11 East Superior Street, Suite 210, Duluth, MN 55802
Workshop Recommendation: We recommend taking our Starting a Business in MN Workshop also. Register by Clicking Here.
- If an attendee is unable to attend a training, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days prior to the first day of the training. The attendee can choose to either 1) switch their registration to the next scheduled training (if applicable), or 2) receive a full refund minus 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 4 business days prior to the first day of the training.
Training Cancellation Policy
The CED reserves the right to cancel any training or program not meeting minimum enrollment requirements. If the CED reschedules a training, registered participants will be contacted with the new scheduled date. If participants are not able to attend the new date, email email@example.com within 5 business days of the new date to receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.