Do you have a great idea for a new business, but don’t know where to start?
In this Workshop our Expert Business Consultants will Cover:
- What it means to be an entrepreneur
- What a Business Plan is and why it is necessary
- Financing a business startup
Cost: This workshop is offered at no cost
Location: This workshop is held at the Minnesota Workforce Center - Duluth. Located in the Duluth Athletic Club Building at 402 West First Street.
Workshop Recommendation: We recommend taking our Writing a Business Plan Workshop also. Register by Clicking Here
- If an attendee is unable to attend a training, email email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the first day of the training. The attendee can choose to either 1) switch their registration to the next scheduled training (if applicable), or 2) receive a full refund minus 10% processing fee.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 4 business days prior to the first day of the training.
Training Cancellation Policy
The CED reserves the right to cancel any training or program not meeting minimum enrollment requirements. If the CED reschedules a training, registered participants will be contacted with the new scheduled date. If participants are not able to attend the new date, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of the new date to receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
UMD Center for Economic Development
11 East Superior Street, Suite 210, Duluth, MN 55802
218-726-7298 | email@example.com | ced.d.umn.edu