DescriptionThis training is designed to provide an overview of the general operations of Closed PODs. Staff at various types of organizations may find this training beneficial. Participants are eligible to receive a certificate upon successful completion of the training, which includes a pre-test, post-test, and evaluation.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the goals and purposes of a closed POD
2. Explain the key components of a closed POD plan
3. State the core functions of a closed POD
4. Describe the process of setting up and executing a closed POD
3.0 Plan for and improve practice
3.3. Participate in improving the organization's capacities (including, but not limited to programs, plans, policies, laws, and workforce training).
8. Medical Countermeasure Dispensing
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email email@example.com or call 612-301-4357.