Description0.1 CEU (1.0 contact hour)
This module is a brief overview of the field of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS).
At the completion of this module you will be able to:
- Describe the professionals who work in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Identify types of workplace hazards addressed by these professionals.
- Describe the goals of the health and safety professions.
- Identify types of programs developed to protect workers.
- Describe the places Occupational Health and Safety professionals work.
- Identify ways the Occupational Health and Safety professional supports the volunteer disaster worker.
Environmental Health Sciences
5. Specify approaches for assessing, preventing, and controlling environmental hazards that pose risks to human health and safety.
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-301-4357.