0.1 CEU (1.0 contact hours)
This module discusses the basic tools needed for occupational program planning development and the components required to meet OSHA compliance for a basic safety program.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Identify the components of the occupational health and safety program management process
- Describe the elements of program planning
- Describe the hazard identification, program controls/strategies and program delivery structure components needed to implement your program plan
- Describe the components of a safety program that will meet the compliance requirements by OSHA for a basic safety program
CompetenciesEnvironmental Health Sciences
5. Specify approaches for assessing, preventing, and controlling environmental hazards that pose risks to human health and safety.
Health Policy and Management
5. Apply the principles of program planning, development, budgeting, management and evaluation to organizational and community initiatives.
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email email@example.com or call 612-301-4357.