0.1 CEU (1.0 contact hour)
This module discusses the merits and limitations of various sampling strategies and identifies steps in the comprehensive sampling cycle.
Upon completion of the evaluation module the student should be able to:
- Discuss the relative merits of comprehensive versus compliance sampling strategies and identify steps in the comprehensive sampling cycle.
- Discuss the uses and limitations of a walk-through survey.
- Identify methods for the evaluation of chemical, biological and physical hazards in the workplace.
- Discuss the merits and limitations of various sampling techniques.
CompetenciesEnvironmental Health Sciences
5. Specify approaches for assessing, preventing, and controlling environmental hazards that pose risks to human health and safety.
Health Policy and Management
5. Apply the principles of program planning, development, budgeting, management and evaluation to organizational and community initiatives.
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-301-4357.