0.1 CEU (1.0 contact hours)
This module examines the role of health assessment in employee selection and the practical benefits assessments play in employee selection.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the reasons why an employer would do health assessments and describe how health assessments protect the worker's health and support the goals of the organization.
- Identify four types of health assessments and describe the circumstances under which they are done.
- List one OSHA standard that requires medical clearance and describe the type of assessment required.
- Describe the components of the preplacement assessment for a certified nursing assistant.
CompetenciesEnvironmental Health Sciences
5. Specify approaches for assessing, preventing, and controlling environmental hazards that pose risks to human health and safety.
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-301-4357.