DescriptionThis online lecture discusses the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and how generally to determine if a person is considered disabled under the ADA. The lecture introduces the framework by which a person may be covered under the ADA.
Upon completion of the module, the learner with be able to;
- Define a “qualified individual” under the ADA.
- Describe conditions that are not covered under the ADA.
- Determine whether an employee qualifies as disabled under the ADA.
- The registration fee is refundable if a cancellation request by the registrant is received seven days prior to the course start date. No refund is available after that time.
- In the event of a course cancellation, a complete refund of fees paid will be made. In the event of a cancellation, the University of Minnesota is not responsible for participant housing or travel expenses incurred by the registrants.
This course is eligible for:
- 1.17 contact hours of professional continuing education
- 0.12 continuing Education Units (CEUs)
For questions regarding this course, contact Continuing Public Health Education and Outreach at 612-626-4515 | email@example.com.