DescriptionThis online lecture discusses the Opioids and Occupational Health Providers. The lecture provides a brief background of opioid use to treat pain as well as special considerations occupational health providers should know about opioid use.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define the medication class called opioids.
- Discuss trends and hazards related to opioid use.
- Describe special considerations related to occupational medicine and opioid prescriptions.
- The registration fee is refundable if a cancellation request by the registrant is received seven days prior to the course start date. No refund is available after that time.
- In the event of a course cancellation, a complete refund of fees paid will be made. In the event of a cancellation, the University of Minnesota is not responsible for participant housing or travel expenses incurred by the registrants.
This course is eligible for:
- 5 contact hours of professional continuing education
- 0.50 continuing Education Units (CEUs)
For questions regarding this course, contact Continuing Public Health Education and Outreach at 612-626-4515 | email@example.com.