Business Skills for Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety Professionals: Part 2 - Business Etiquette covers:
- Business meetings,
- Business meals,
- Plant tours, and
- Careful communication, including email.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe appropriate behavior during and after an interview.
- Identify appropriate behavior for business meetings.
- List at least three best practices for professional e-mail communication.
- The registration fee is refundable if a cancellation request by the registrant is received seven days prior to the course start date. No refund is available after that time.
- In the event of a course cancellation, a complete refund of fees paid will be made. In the event of a cancellation, the University of Minnesota is not responsible for participant housing or travel expenses incurred by the registrants.
This course is eligible for:
- .75 contact hours of professional continuing education
- 0.08 continuing Education Units (CEUs)
For questions regarding this course, contact Continuing Public Health Education and Outreach at 612-626-4515 | firstname.lastname@example.org.