The About Steven case study is an interactive, web-based tool that helps professionals and students explore topics related to children’s mental health. This case study is currently offered to instructors and their staff and students in graduate and undergraduate level courses. It is designed to supplement existing course curricula.
By completing the About Steven case study, participants will:
· Use research in making practice decisions regarding infant and early childhood mental health.
· Examine the needs of children from an interdisciplinary perspective.
· Think holistically about working with other providers to serve children.
· Recognize the importance of prevention and early intervention in children’s mental health.
· Apply ecological and developmental perspectives to children’s mental health.
· Predict probable outcomes for children based on services they receive.