This course prepares physicians and other health care providers to provide care for immigrants, refugees and other mobile populations in several sub-specialties, including cardiology, hematology, oncology and surgery.
Estimated Time To Complete
Allow 34 hours, including additional time for bonus materials.
This course enables you to:
- Describe the role of international organizations in public health.
- State key principles and practices in international public health and epidemiology.
- Recognize the epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of non-infectious illness such as hematology, oncology, trauma, cardiology and other specialties in low-resource settings.
This course is composed of seven sections:
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Heart and Kidney Disease
- Hematology and Oncology
- Other Medical Specialties
Accreditation information is available here.
Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your CME credits.
ASTMH CTropMed® Online Exam Review
If you purchase 2 or more of our online courses you will get access to our ASTMH CTropMed Online Exam Review for free. It will become available in Canvas automatically. If you would like to view more information you can do so here.
Regular Rate: $795/course
For physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other health care providers
Discount Rate: $400/course
For medical trainees, including medical students, residents and fellows outside the U of M Global Medicine Pathway; retirees; active U.S. military personnel; health professionals from low and lower-middle income countries as defined by WHO; and University of Minnesota Global Medicine Pathway faculty
CDC Employee Rate: Preapproved, full-time CDC employees are eligible for a discounted rate; contact email@example.com for information.
Institutions and Organizations Pricing: Volume discounts and customization options are available for your trainees. Learn more about pricing for institutions and organizations.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Clinical Tropical Medicine & Global Health Curriculum : Complete Package