Ensure you have enough time and energy for what’s really important.
You know from experience that distractions, stress, and other disruptions can interfere with your focus, energy, and productivity.
This course focuses on managing priorities, building realistic timelines, and applying re-energizing and refocusing practices. You’ll learn how to limit energy drainers and implement best practices in productivity and stress management to ensure your workspace is functioning efficiently and effectively.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand how stress and distractions affect your brain and your productivity.
- use priority-setting strategies and methods in a variety of situations.
- practice managing distraction, focus, and energy in an increasingly digital and multiteam environment.
- strengthen your own cognitive agility, well-being, and workplace effectiveness.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Leadership Essentials Certificate : Required