Influence others effectively, without formal authority.
The need to influence others is always present. People at all levels of an organization are often asked to mobilize others to action without formal authority.
This course is designed to teach you strategies for influence and help you use your influence in thoughtful and effective ways.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify the stakeholders that will help you achieve your goals.
- apply proven influence tactics to mobilize others to action.
- create influential messaging that will draw people to your idea and generate energy and excitement.
- develop an engagement plan with specific, actionable steps.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Leadership Essentials Certificate : Required