DescriptionBring strategy and scope into business analysis.
In this course, you will learn how to procure project funding and communicate project goals by identifying project vision and business needs.
You’ll learn how business analysis efforts change when a vendor solution is selected, and how to both identify the scope of a project and verify that the scope is correct for a given effort.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- communicate a project’s or change initiative’s vision and goals to various stakeholders effectively.
- learn how analysis activities are changed or impacted when a vendor solution is implemented and how it differs from in-house development.
- differentiate project scope vs. solution scope.
- document and communicate project scope effectively.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses