DescriptionUnderstand methods to identify business needs and to document project vision in order to communicate project goals or to procure project funding.
Students will learn how business analysis efforts change when a vendor solution is selected. They will practice the essential skills of building a business case to communicate the importance of project goals and to secure funding and support. Additionally, participants will learn how to determine the scope of a project and how to document and verify that the scope is correct for a given effort.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Communicate project goals to various stakeholders with clarity
- Learn how analysis activities are changed or affected when a vendor solution is implemented and how this differs from in-house development
- Describe and differentiate between project scope vs. solution scope
- Document and communicate scope
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses