DescriptionIdentify, analyze, and manage stakeholders’ expertise early within a project initiative.
To complete a successful project, a business analyst needs to know how to gather and assess project requirements and how to communicate with the right stakeholders in the right way.
This course will teach you how to identify, analyze, and manage stakeholders and their expectations early within a project initiative. You’ll also learn the different types of project requirements, as well as the various methods and techniques of requirement research. You’ll be able to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and effectively facilitate many techniques throughout the requirements process.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify stakeholders and their potential impact from a project or change.
- analyze stakeholders and manage stakeholder relationships.
- discuss elicitation techniques from classic to modern.
- select which technique to use and when those techniques will be effective.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses